Saturday, August 6, 2011

I wanna sleep with you forever

I wanna sleep with you forever







m gonna be here for you baby ...
age in a voice that you have never heard

rsleep18.jpg picture by honesty-55
I wanna sleep with you forever ...
rsleep3.jpg picture by honesty-55
And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
rsleep5.jpg picture by honesty-55
out in a crowd for you ...
And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
rsleep12.jpg picture by honesty-55
m gonna be here for you from now on ...
This you know somehow...
rsleep1.jpg picture by honesty-55
You've been stretched t...And I'm gonna make you a promise..
rsleep2.jpg picture by honesty-55
na be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss ..
rsleep6.jpg picture by honesty-55
And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
rsleep11.jpg picture by honesty-55
I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you....

0 comments:

Post a Comment